It is important for us that the guests feel safe, in good hands and have a comfortable and safe journey.
Therefore we take the safety of the buses very seriously.All our buses are equipped with:
- Seat belts at all seats
- Roll over bars - securing passengers in case of accidents
- Emergency plan at each seat
- Emergency plan, both in the bus and in our office
- The drivers are emergency relief trained
- ABS Brakes (Anti Block System)
- A Falck fire extinguisher (updated annually)
- A Danish Falck box
- Electronic speed limitation
- ESP system - which corrects the bus during braking and if necessary. skid
- Xenon light - which gives better light and thus better visibility for the driver
- Heat in the windshield - keeping the windshield free of ice, snow and dew, ensuring a good view
- High rear brake light
- Reversing camera
- GPS location sensor so that we know exactly where each bus is located around the clock
- Winter tires and snow chains in winter.
All our drivers go through courses that ensure you, and our courses are constantly updated and updated. So you can feel safe with us!
Inspection of own workshop
Our modern workshop has all facilities for the maintenance and servicing of our buses.
At the workshop we have 3 full-time mechanics who are continuously trained so that they are able to solve all tasks. All buses are serviced carefully at specified intervals.
Here, checks are carried out on:
- tires, brakes and steering
- air conditioning